The Penelope Leotard is an easy to wear wardrobe staple.
Why you’ll love it:
- Broad straps offer all-day comfort and support
- No design lines for a clean, minimalist aesthetic
- Delicate gathered front for a classic ballet look
- This garment is proudly changing from ProForm™ performance fabric to ProForm EcoFlex™, made from sustainable recycled plastic that has been saved from reaching our oceans and landfill
- Available in a range of colours to suit every dancer’s style
- Proudly a Product of Australia
This beautiful leotard is perfect for class and exam wear. Featuring an elegant gathered V-front and a scooped high back, with thick straps that sit comfortably across the shoulders.
Dance all day in the classic Leotard.
Child XXSml to Child XLarge in Black, Jacaranda and Navy
Adult XSml to Adult XLarge in Black and Navy
Adult XSml to Adult Large in Jacaranda
To find out more email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Gradually changing from ProForm™ to ProForm EcoFlex™ (proudly made from sustainable recycled plastic)
Our signature Australian-made performance fabric is up to three times more durable than natural fibres. Moisture wicking properties transport moisture from your skin to the fabric’s surface, resulting in rapid evaporation to keep you cool and dry. ProForm™ is an easy-care, anti-pill fabric with superior soft-touch comfort.
Retaining all the premium qualities of our signature ProForm™ fabric, you’ll fall in love with the indulgent, smooth feel and four-way stretch of our newly crafted and sustainable fabric, ProForm™ EcoFlex. Utilising cutting-edge technology, ProForm™ EcoFlex is created using recycled plastic bottles which have been saved from reaching our landfill and oceans, giving old plastic a new lease on life, while offering supreme fabric retention, durability and moisture wicking traits to keep you cool and dry.
Care Instructions: Cold hand wash with mild detergent only; remove immediately. Dry flat, out of direct sunlight. Do not soak; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; do not dryclean; do not iron.
Proudly a Product of Australia.