The Low Heel Tap Shoe makes the perfect sound.
Why you’ll love it:
– Premium leather and reinforced strap for long-lasting wear
– Low heel with strong heel counter for added stability
– Professional Pro-Tone tap plates and sound resonating boards
– Non slip pads included if you require additional grip
– Available in Black or Tan
– Proudly designed in Australia
Available in Black/Tan in Adults Size 4-12 and Childs Sizes 7 – 13.5
Please email us if you require a size or colour that is not currently available as we order regularly
For anyone wanting smaller sizes for beginner tappers we can also offer Debut Tap Shoes from Child Size 7
Size guide: These Tap Shoes are in AUS/US Sizes
Our shoe size charts are a guide only and should not replace a personal fitting. Dance shoes should fit firm with very little growing room to ensure the foot is well supported. Our charts are reflective of a ‘professional’ fit (a tighter fit) and are here to give you a general idea on sizing. Order one full size up for growing room. Please not size may vary due to the shape and width of the foot.
5 (22cm) / UK Size 2
5.5 (22.5cm)/ UK Size 2.5
6 (23cm) / UK Size 3
6.5 (23.5cm)/ UK Size 3.5
There are no reviews yet.