Closed toe practice shoe with perforated front.
- Suede sole
- Made in England by Freed of London
- Low Heel: 1″ (2.5cm)
- Ideal for teaching and practice
Sicily is a lovely low heel lace up Ladies Practice Shoe. Made in soft leather with perforarted detailing to the front of the shoe, this stylish practice ballroom shoe is a lovely addition to the practice/teaching shoe range from Freed. Sicily is available in Ivory Leather and comes with a 1″ low heel.
The Sicily is a distinctive practice shoe that features contrasting perforated and smooth leather panels, a closed toe and a lace-up fastening. The Sicily is unique in its design as well as being a comfortable, durable and reliable shoe, making it perfect for any practice or teaching session.
– The Sicily is available in ivory leather.
– It has a 1” heel.
– The Sicily features a lace-up fastening, flat binding along the topline and a perforated leather vamp.
– This shoe has been made with comfort lining and insole padding for complete ease and luxury when they are being used.
– Hand crafted in London.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.