Made to Order
Heel Height: 1.5″ (3.9cm)
Available Sizes: 5.5-12UK
Width Fitting: Narrow, Regular, Wide, Extra Wide
Sole Options: Standard – Suede
‘Rumba’ is our most popular split-sole Latin shoe which brings together flexibility, style and comfort. This lightweight shoe, made of a specially sourced soft leather from Italy, has a classic look and inside features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which protects your bones from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Pasha Pashkov (World Professional Rising Star Latin Champion & USA ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Professional), Salvatore Sinardi (World Amateur Latin Finalist), Petar Daskalov (British Amateur Latin Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 2” heel (main image) and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
This design is ‘Made to Order’ and please visit our store at Dancewear Essentials for a fitting consultation and contact us for pricing and availability