Heel: 1.5″ Heather (3.5cm)
Shoe Size: 2-8UK
Width Fitting: Narrow, Regular, Wide, Extra Wide
Sole Colour: Standard – Suede or other
The ‘Heather Split-Sole’ is a split-sole version of our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. Our Beige Lycra is a lightly coloured, lightweight fabric which is the same as our popular Black Lycra. It’s stylish, super-soft, ultra comfortable, and perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing!
- Ultra flexible with a split-sole design
- Gel padding layered on the insole plus an arch support unit for enhanced support and comfort
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Super soft and stylish Beige Check print fabric
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5″ Heather heel, and you can view this style in other materials
This design is ‘Made to Order’ so please contact Dancewear Essentials for a fitting consultation
There are no reviews yet.