Recommended by many teachers to prepare the feet for Pointe Work and worn by Seniors for Exams
The Freed Demi Pointe Shoes are the perfect transition from soft ballet shoes to pointe shoes.
Hand lasted by Freed of London makers with a deep vamp and light soft block.
Freed Classics are made by hand in the UK
For help with finding your perfect fit please contact Dancewear Essentials for an experienced Pointe Shoe fitter.
Our fitters have extensive knowledge and are able to fit pointe shoes for dancers of all ages and abilities.
To organise an in-store fitting please email email@example.com
Sizes: UK 1 to 8.5
Widths: Medium (no X stamp), X, XX and XXX
Why you’ll love them:
– Leather sole to provide resistance for building strength in the feet
– Low profile for an elegant look
– Wide, extra quiet platform and box for fuller feet
– Available in a range of length and width combinations to suit your feet
– Not to be used en pointe, for demi pointe work only
– We recommend being professionally fitted before purchasing any demi pointe shoes
– Only order if you are certain of your exact style, size and width of shoe
– No refunds or exchanges will be given on demi pointe shoes for change of mind or incorrect size selection
– Constructed entirely from natural and biodegradable components
– Deep vamp cut round, – Light, soft block
– No insole to enable the full articulation of the demi pointe
– Straight cut side
– Cotton drawstring
Ribbons sold separately
We recommend that you are fitted professionally before purchasing your first pair of pointe or demi-pointe shoes.
Contact our Tauranga store for more information on 07 5432871