The Sylvia is a beautiful and distinctive open toe Latin sandal, featuring a diagonal panel detail on the vamp and a crossover ankle strap. The design of this shoe is simple yet effective, and it can offer elegance, comfort and stability for an enhanced performance when dancing.
– The Sylvia is available in dark tan or black satin.
– This shoe features a diamante buckle, a secure crossed ankle strap and T-bar and a suede sole.
– You can choose between a 2½” or 3” slim flare heel.
– The Sylvia is compatible with the slim flare heel cover.
– This shoe has been hand crafted with soft comfort lining and insole padding for complete ease and luxury when being used.
– Hand crafted in London.
– Suede soles Made in England.
4 strap sandal
Heel: 2 1/2″ Slim Flare (6.5cm)
Colour: Dark Tan Satin or Black Satin
A beautiful new competition Latin shoe. The contrasting straps across the vamps are elegant and will look lovely on the dance floor. The strap can either be worn underneath the shoe or around the ankle for support and comfort, made with a padded insole and a flexible sole.
• Satin upper
• Contrasting vamp straps
• Suede Sole
available in UK sizes 2-8 including 1/2 sizes
Please contact Dancewear Essentials if you require a fitting consultation or require a particular size as we order regularly. Also available in 3″ (7.5cm) heel.
|Freed of London Shoes are made in UK sizes.
Please use the Fitting Charts below as a guide to sizing in
European, Japanese and USA sizes.
There are no reviews yet.