Patent shoe made from minimal crease patent by Freed of London
available in Size 6 – 12 UK
The Freed Modern Flex is a sleek and flexible ballroom shoe, with a lace-up fastening, flat binding around the ankle and tongue, and elasticated sides. This hand crafted shoe is smooth, sleek and resilient, and the addition of elasticated side panels will add extra flexibility and comfort to your dance routines.
– This shoe is available in black patent. Please note this shoe is also available in Black Leather or Black Softweave.
– The Freed Modern Flex is finished with black flat binding, black laces and a suede sole.
– It features a 1” graduated heel.
– This shoe has been crafted with comfort lining and insole padding for complete ease and luxury when they are being used.
– This shoe has an elasticated side panel detail for added flexibility.
– Hand crafted in London.
– Suede soles made in England.
Please contact Dancewear Essentials for a fitting consultation or to find our more firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping on orders over $100
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.