The Florence Leotard with Skirt is everything you need for class in one.
Why you’ll love it:
- Simple cap sleeves for trans-seasonal versatility
- Easy to wear with an attached Stretch Chiffon skirt
- Best-selling uniform style for dance studios and syllabus work
- This garment is proudly changing from ProForm™ performance fabric to ProForm EcoFlex™, made from sustainable recycled plastic that has been saved from reaching our oceans and landfill
- Available in a range of colours to suit every dancer’s style
- Proudly a Product of Australia
Child Size XXSml to XL available in Baby Blue, Black, Lilac, Mulberry and White
Child Size XXXSml to XL available in Ballet Pink
We order regularly so please contact Dancewear Essentials if you require a specific colour or size
*Gradually changing from ProForm™ to ProForm EcoFlex™ (proudly made from sustainable recycled plastic)
Our signature Australian-made performance fabric is up to three times more durable than natural fibres. Moisture wicking properties transport moisture from your skin to the fabric’s surface, resulting in rapid evaporation to keep you cool and dry. ProForm™ is an easy-care, anti-pill fabric with superior soft-touch comfort.
Retaining all the premium qualities of our signature ProForm™ fabric, you’ll fall in love with the indulgent, smooth feel and four-way stretch of our newly crafted and sustainable fabric, ProForm™ EcoFlex. Utilising cutting-edge technology, ProForm™ EcoFlex is created using recycled plastic bottles which have been saved from reaching our landfill and oceans, giving old plastic a new lease on life, while offering supreme fabric retention, durability and moisture wicking traits to keep you cool and dry. Stretch Chiffon is a sheer fabric with a beautiful drape. This delicate stretch fabric flows as you move and highlights your lines for a classical look. Take care not to hitch or pull the garment.
Care Instructions: Cold hand wash with mild detergent only; remove immediately. Dry flat, out of direct sunlight. Do not soak; do not bleach; do not tumble dry; do not dryclean; do not iron.
Proudly a Product of Australia.
There are no reviews yet.