Our high quality dance shoes provide excellent support for your feet. A good fit is essential as shoes should be snug and not tight as leather shoes may stretch slightly with use. We can help you to find the proper fit and style that is both functional and comfortable. Please note that there is more to your shoe size than just the length of your feet, the width of your feet must also be taken into account, so please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance regarding correct fitting of shoes, as we aim to cater for narrow, medium and wide fittings.
We have Latin open-toed sandal or Standard Court closed-toe shoes for the ladies and for the men we have Standard Oxfords or Cuban heel Latin shoes. Non-slip soles are essential and suede soles enable you to have the right combination of grip and slide.
Dancesport accessories such as heel protectors, shoe/dance bags and suede shoe brushes are also available as well as products to protect and care your shoes.
SHOE SIZING CHARTS GUIDELINE
FOR GIRLS AND LADIES
- Size 11UK Child (29EUR) (11.5 USA)
- Size 11.5UK Child (30EUR) (12 USA)
- Size 12UK Child (30.5EUR) (12.5 USA)
- Size 12.5UK Child (31EUR) (13 USA)
- Size 13UK Child (31.5EUR) (13.5 USA)
- Size 13.5UK Child (32.2 EUR) (1 USA)
- Size 1UK Child (33EUR) (1.5 USA)
- Size 1.5UK Child (33.5EUR) (2 USA)
- Size 2UK Ladies (34EUR) (4.5US)
- Size 2.5UK Ladies (35EUR) (5US)
- Size 3UK Ladies (35.5EUR) (5.5US)
- Size 3.5UK Ladies (36EUR) (6US)
- Size 4UK Ladies (37EUR) (6.5US)
- Size 4.5UK Ladies (37.5EUR) (7US)
- Size 5UK Ladies (38EUR) (7.5US)
- Size 5.5UK Ladies (39EUR) (8US)
- Size 6UK Ladies (39.5EUR) (8.5US)
- Size 6.5UK Ladies (40EUR) (9US)
- Size 7UK Ladies (40.5EUR) (9.5US)
- Size 7.5UK Ladies (41EUR) (10US)
- Size 8UK Ladies (42EUR) (10.5US)
FOR MEN & BOYS
- Size 11UK Boys (29 EUR) (11.5 USA)
- Size 11.5UK Boys (29.7 EUR) (12 USA)
- Size 12UK Boys (30.5 EUR) (12.5 USA)
- Size 12.5UK Boys (31 EUR) (13 USA)
- Size 13UK Boys (31.5 EUR) (13.5 USA)
- Size 13.5UK Boys (33 EUR) (1 USA)
- Size 1UK Boys (33.5 EUR) (1.5 USA)
- Size 1.5UK Boys (34 EUR) (2 USA)
- Size 2UK Boys (34.7 EUR) (2.5 USA)
- Size 2.5UK Boys (35 EUR) (3 USA)
- Size 3UK Boys (35.5 EUR) (3.5 USA)
- Size 3.5UK Boys (36 EUR) (4 USA)
- Size 4UK Mens (37 EUR) (4.5 USA)
- Size 4.5UK Mens (37.5 EUR) (5 USA)
- Size 5UK Mens (38 EUR) (5.5 USA)
- Size 5.5UK Mens (38.5 EUR) (6USA)
- Size 6UK Men (39.3 EUR) (6.5 USA)
- Size 6.5UK Men (40 EUR) (7 USA)
- Size 7UK Men (40.5 EUR) (7.5 USA)
- Size 7.5UK Men (41 EUR) (8 USA)
- Size 8UK Men (42 EUR) (8.5 USA)
- Size 8.5UK Men (42.5 EUR) (9 USA)
- Size 9UK Men (43 EUR) (9.5 USA)
- Size 9.5UK Men (44 EUR) (10 USA)
- Size 10UK Men (44.5 EUR) (10.5 USA)
- Size 10.5UK Men (45 EUR) (11 USA)
- Size 11UK Men (46 EUR) (11.5 USA)
- Size 11.5UK Men (46.5 EUR) (12 USA)
- Size 12UK Men (47 EUR) (12.5 USA)
We have an excellent range of heel types available depending on the style of shoe required.
- 1″ Women Heel
- 1.2″ Cuban
- 1.3″ Cuban
- 1.5″ Medium Heel
- 2″ Slim Cuban
- 2″ Thick Cuban
- 2.5″ Low Heel
- Ankle Strap (Fixed or With Loop):
This is the standard around-the-ankle strap commonly used for most women’s dress shoes and sandals and provides the least amount of foot security.
The t-strap connects to the base of the shoe securing your foot more evenly to the shoe while taking some of the pressure and tightness off the ankle.
- X-Strap Ankle (W/Out Loop)
This style of x-strap anchors you firmly into your shoe by providing twice the coverage as a traditional strap.
- X-Strap Arch
Great for newer dancers, this strap style anchors your foot to the arch of the shoe, providing an ideal amount of support and stability.
If you are prone to “roll” your ankle in heels with a traditional ankle strap, you’ll love the security this cross-strap will provide you.
- Double X-Strap
Combining the best of all worlds, the double x-strap provides FOUR anchors securing you as-if you were wearing a lace-up style. You’ll be amazed at how secure your foot feels!
SPECIAL ORDER SHOES
We can special order dance shoes for customers if they require a particular width, heel height or colour to be made, however a deposit is required before proceeding with special orders. A shoe fitting consultation is very important to establish correct sizing and details to suit your particular needs and requirements. This may take between 45 minutes and an hour and is best done on an appointment basis to make sure we are fully staffed, so please do not hesitate to call her on 07-5432871 to schedule a booking.